Betcha didn't know...
So I've been seeing a lot of folks sharing the top X things you didn't know about them on social media. I think this game is fun. So I thought I'd play with the 3 people (including myself) who read my blog. Ready?
1. I have a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in biology, specializing in animals. (But if we're connect on LinkedIn, you probably already know that. If not, let's be friends.) I also have a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in film and creative Arts, and a diploma in Corporate Communications.
2. My first language is French... wait... I already told you that. And yes, I did have an accent when I first learned English.
3. I was born in Montreal, grew up in Toronto, spent 6 months living in LA (Beverly Hills 90210 actually) and moved to Vancouver a year-and-a-half ago.
4. I've travelled to 6 of the 7 continents. The missing (and final) continent is Australia (if you've visited my photography page, you'd be able to deduce this information.)
5. I've taken Improv lessons at the one and only Second City in Toronto. I went through all five levels, including the on-stage performance. #Love
6. Nelly, my rescue dog, was originally rescued in the suburban streets of Athens, Greece. She has a pet passport. I had to learn to say a few choice words in Greek when I first rescued her because that's all she understood.
7. I once broke one ankle and sprained the other at the same time. While in Jamaica. #TrueStory
8. I wanted to be the first person to invent bionic parts, thanks to my early obsession with television and of course, The Bionic Woman.
9. I've been trying to learn Spanish since 2005. I'm not progressing very fast.
10. I'm currently on Day 1 of a cleanse, and I'm already plotting to cheat...
Well, I think that's a good start on my end. How about you? What about you DON'T I already know? What would I be surprised to learn? Share share share.